7 P.M. PST, October 4, 2016
Contact: Leila Banijamali
San Francisco, California | October 4, 2016
Recap of Dreamforce 2016: Day 1
After nearly a week of closing down street traffic in the Moscone area and setting up, Salesforce opened Dreamforce 2016 with a bang! Attendees experienced the following:
- Non-stop live music sets on 2 separate stages;
- Over 2000 sessions planned over the course of 4 days;
- First-ever Dreampitch competition for the next great startup built on the Salesforce App Cloud. Judges included Mark Cuban, Chris Sacca, will.i.am, and Shahrzad Rafati;
- A new Developer Zone that spanned the ground floor of Moscone West, complete with a Developer Forest, Camp Innovation, Mini Hack Basin, Trailhead sessions, developer theater, library, coffee stops, and more;
- Tony Robbins’ The Power to Break Through event, lasting 3 full hours; and
- An expo of hundreds of Salesforce partners with demos, schwag, and corporate booths, all of which are impossible to fully absorb in a single day.
Bedrock’s lawyers attend Dreamforce annually for partner meetings and to support our clients.
Bedrock is a San Francisco based technology licensing law firm, with a specialty in negotiating Salesforce enterprise transactions. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and to learn how we can support your sales or procurement teams with their licensing deals.